Sunday, May 29, 2011

Proof of Alien Life

They are out there you know.  You have to believe.  So much space, it would be ridiculous to think we were the only ones.  I cannot argue the fact that it seems strange that the aliens are able to navigate across the universe only to crash into the earth, but they do seem to do that lot.  Maybe its all the radios, microwaves and cell phones.  Of course we didn't have that stuff when Roswell happened.  Hmmm, yeah we didn't have it til after cause we got it from the aliens!

And I have proof.  Look at this.  So what I found it at a pet store in the fish aquarium section.  It's really real.  There is a big hole in the back of his head where someone must have hit him with a pipe.  Look at those orbital sockets and extended nose.  If that's not an alien than red isn't a color and water isn't wet. 

And I swear it glowed a little in the dark.

Don't talk to me about tin foil hats, Illuminati, diet pop, or sleestak.   This is really real.  They are out there.  They are here.  I've got the proof sitting on my desk right now.

13 comments:

  1. I need to get one of those as a prop for the Black City!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome find - yes this would make a GREAT prop for a conspiracy/xfiles style campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great...I just had to look at this right before bedtime. Now I'm afraid to fall asleep. I wonder if my wife will let me keep a nightlight on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bard

    Apparently the skull would work as a night light...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why, but he looks like Elton John to me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it had been made of crystal... wait, no. Crystal Skulls having to do with aliens... that would be stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I BELIEVE!
    We must accept that we are merely FOOD for our alien masters!
    :o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not aliens. I have a bunch of relatives on my Dad's side of the family that look exactly like that. I hate to burst your bubble. They are even in the aquarium wholesale business.

    ReplyDelete
  9. people like you dilute the truth. you write at a 5th grade lvl. that is mas produced and made of plaster and you bought it at a store.please just die

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you want to know the truth you must see for your self.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTC_eeJj7zE

      Delete