Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Manor #9 Begins

Over the past week I start working on issue #9 of The Manor.  I received contributions from +Simon Forster and +Rob Conley.  It's already looking like a cool issue.  I've got a couple things percolating in my brain for pieces in the next issue.  Something about a mini hex crawl keeps popping into my head.  I just might have to do something about it.

Once I get some more ideas onto paper and the content mo re organized it will be time to get some art.  This is one of my favorite processes and one of my dreaded ones.  I always think I won't find anyone.  So far, so good.  I've only had excellent artists donate their talents to my zine.

In the next day or so I'll post submission guidelines for The Manor.  Because of my Patreon campaign I can now pay for content.  It's not much, but you'll get some pizza money for your efforts.  Until then grab a copy of Issue 8 and get the best damn grappling article in the OSR.

Add caption

7 comments:

  1. Coolness. I will dig around and see if I have anything appropriate as the Manor is nifty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a theme? Cutting my OSR teeth some more in GM is appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Douglas, is there an overall theme to this issue?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I'm always psyched when I hear a new Manor is in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know if you need more art

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know if you need more art

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete